Print Scale - 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf 109 Spanish War
1. Bf 109B2 2.J88 Condor Legion 6x60 Herbert Schob La Cenia Spain late 1938. Rlm 77, Rlm 65.
2. Bf 109D-1 of 3/J 88, Spain, November 1938 Pilot, Hauptmann Captain Werner Molder. Rlm 62, Rlm 65.
3. Bf 109D-1 2.J/88, Legion Condor Gotthard Handrick 5 victories. 18 June 1937 10 September 1938. Rlm 62, Rlm 65.
4. Bf109D-1 'Legion Condor' Fighter Group Commander 88 Pilot: Hauptmann Walter Grabmann final score 7, late 1938, Spain.
RLM 62, Rlm 65.
5. Me 109D 1/J 88, Spain, August 1938. Pilot, Oblt. Lieutenant Otto Bertram. This aircraft was shot down on October 4, 1938.
6. Bf 109V-3 Obit. Hannes Traufloft, J/88, Sivilla/ Tablada airfield, December 1936. One of the first Bf 109s to go to Spain was the Bf 109V-3 flown by Trautloft. Finish was factory standard light grey with Spanish markings applied and This eventually became the emblem of Jg 54. The spinner is brown and white with a green tip.
7. Bf 109D 1/J 88, Spain, June 1938.Pilot Lieutenant Wolfgang Schellmann. Rlm 62, Rlm 65.
8. Bf 109 B-1 2/J 88, Spain, spring 1937. Pilot, Unteroffizier Norbert Flegel.
9. Bf 109B-1 of 2/J 88, Spain 1937.This device was captured by the Republicans and tested by the French to join the Russia.
10. Bf 109B-2 of 2/J 88, Spain, July 1937.Pilot, Unteroffizer Sergeant Wilhelm Staege.
11. Bf 109B-2 from 1/J 88, Spain, 1938 Pilot, Hauptmann Captain Harro Harder.