Print Scale - 1/32 Polikarpov I-153 Part 1
1. I-153 Unit: 1st AE, 71st IAP, 61st AB, Vvs KBF. Serial: 50. Pilot Deputy commander of 1st Sqn Maj.Lt.Alexsandr Gerasimovich Baturin, won 9 wins+13, Bychye Pole, Soviet Union, Summer 1942.
2. I-153. Unit: 123rd IAP, 10th SAD. Serial: 2. This aircraft was captured by German troops at Bobruisk airfield in July 1941.
3. I-153. Unit: 3rd AE, 32nd IAP, Vvs of the Black Sea Fleet. Serial: 3/3. Sevastopol', June 1941.
4. I-153. Unit: 71st IAP, Vvs KBF. Serial: 24. Pilot Captain Soloviev Konstantin. Vladimirovich. Spring 1942.
5. I-153. Serial: 12. This aircraft took part into action at Finnish front in June 1941. After forced landing it was captured by Finns and repaired. It was used by Faf as VH-19 (IT-19) till February 1945.
6. I-153 88 August 1942 Lieutenant B.V. Yakushev. Number of air victories6 + 2, as part of the regiment on the I-153 1.
7. I-153. Serial: 9. 42 Iap Vilnius Typical camouflage of 1939-1940.
8. I-153 M-62. 127 iap A. Borisov, photos of a late plane captured by Germans during Operation Barbarossa.