Print Scale - 1/32 Junkers Ju-87 'Stuka' Part 2
1. Junkers Ju-87R-2, 6. St.G 1, 6G+KT, Mediterranean. Theatre, early 1941. Apart from the unusual emblem on the nose, this aircraft featured the normal 70/71/65 scheme with a white fuselage band centred on the Balkenkreuz.
2. Junkers Ju-87B-1,J9+AL of 1.(St.)/Tr.Gr.189, France, May 1940. RLM 70/71/65 finish. The type of exhaust stacks suggest that this machine is late production series.
3. Junkers Ju-87B-2, S2+DB, of Stab I./St.G 77, Greece, spring 1941. The aircraft in 70/72/65 RLM finish, engine cowling, rudder and elevators yellow.
4. Junkers Ju-87D-5, I./Sg 2 Immelmann, Russian Front, Whinter 1943-1944. Standard scheme 70/71/65,covered atop with white stains.
5. Junkers Ju-87B-2/trop, III/St.G 1, North Africa, 1941. This aircraft was captured by British troops in November 1941, before the Germans had finished applying the aircraft s individual code letters - note the incomplite H after cross.
6. Ju 87R-2 of 6./St.G 2 Immelmann, Tmimi, Libia 1941.The aircraft finished RLM 79/78 and green camo, RLM 71.
7. Junkers Ju-87B-2/trop, S1+GK, of 2./St.G 3, Derna airfield, Libya, autum 1941. The aircraft in RLM 79/78 finish, spinner tip red, fuselage band white.
8. Junkers Ju-87B-1, 35+G12, of 2./St.G 163 Immelmann, Cottbus, February 1939. The aircraft in 70/71/65 RLM finish, spinner in RLM 71.