Print Scale - 1/72 McDonnell F-4D Phantom II
1. F-4D-29-MC. Unit: 497th Tfs 'Night Owls', USAF. Serial: Fp (66-0239). Ubon RTAFB, Thailand, in 1970. Later it was sold to South Korea.
2. F-4D-31-MC. Serial: 66-7763 Fg 'Carol II' flown by Maj Wendell R. Keller and 1/Lt Virgil K. Meroney III of the 433rd TFS, 8th TFW, Ubon, Thailand, Ubon Thailand, 1968.
3. F-4D-30-MC. Serial: 66-7639 Fg flown by Capt Albin E. Lucki and 1/Lt Robert A. Gomez of the 433rd TFS, 8th TFW, Ubon, Thailand, 23 April, 1970.
4. F-4D-32-MC. Serial: 66-8777 Fa flown by LtCol Robert L. Standerwick and Maj Norbert A. Gotner of the 25th TFS, 8th TFW,
Ubon, Thailand, 3 February, 1971.
5. F-4D-29-MC. Serial: 66-0249 Fy flown by Maj Everett T. Raspberry Jr and Capt Francis M. Gullick of the 555th TFS, 8th TFW, Ubon, Thailand, 5 June, 1967.
6. F-4D-28-MC. Serial: 66-7463 Oy flown by Capt Richard S. Ritchie and Capt Charles B. DeBellevue of the 665th TFS, 432nd TRW, Udorn, Thailand, 28 August, 1972.
7. F-4D-32-MC. Serial: 66-8727 Oc 'Casper' assigned to C/C A1C Samuel W. Lassiter Jr., 1972-1973 & Pilot Captain Bill Riemer, 1969-1970 of the 13th TFS, 432nd TRW, Udorn, Thailand.
8. F-4D-30-MC. Serial: 66-7601 Fo flown by Maj Joseph D. Moore and 1/Lt George H. McKinney of the 435th TFS, 8th TFW, Ubon, Thailand, 19 December, 1967.
9. F-4D-32-MC. Serial: 66-8727 Oc 'AWOL' flown by Capt Doyle D. Baker Usmc and 1/Lt John D. Ryan Jr of the 13th TFS, 432nd TRW, Udorn, Thailand, 17 December, 1967.
10. F-4D-29-MC 'Miss Martha'. Unit: 555th TFS, 432nd TFW, USAF. Serial: Oy (66-0267) Crew: pilot Capt John A.Madden, operator Capart Charles DeBellevue. Udorn, Thailand. On September 9th, 1972 they shot down two J-6 (MiG-19).