AK Interactive - WWII German Most Iconic Ss VEHICLES. Volume 1
English 160 pages. Soft Cover.
This is the first volume of the two that will feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS.
In this book we focus on medium tanks, self-propelled guns, half-tracks, armored cars and softskins.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step by step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models. A must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- Sd.Kfz 234/3 by Roger Hurkmans
- Panhard P204(f) by Abilio Pieiro Grajera
- Sd.Kfz. 124 Wespe by Rick Lawler
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. M by ukasz Orczyc-Musiaek
- Steyr RSO/01 by Fabio Mosca
- Sd.Kfz. 247 Ausf. B by ukasz Orczyc-Musiaek
- Pz.Beob.Wg. III by Jaffe Lam
- Sd.Kfz. 251/9 Ausf. D by ukasz Orczyc-Musiaek
- VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen by Marcin Skrzypek
- StuG. III Ausf. G by ukasz Orczyc-Musiaek
- Sd.Kfz. 250/1 Neu by Fabrizio Mercuri
- Bocage Road (Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf. C) by Roberto Del Cima