AK Interactive - WWII German Most Iconic Ss VEHICLES. Volume 2
English 172 pages. Soft Cover.
This is the second volume of the two that feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS.
In this book we focus on heavy tanks such as the mithycal Tiger and King Tiger, as well as the medium ones including Panther and Panzer IV and vehicles based on their chassis.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step by step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models.
A must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- King Tiger by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Bergepanther Ausf. A by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Early by Napapas Kangrat
- Panther Ausf. A by ukasz Orczyc-Musiaek
- KV-1 Model 1939 by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Mid. Production by Rubn Gonzlez Hernndez
- Panzer IV Ausf. H by ukasz Orczyc-Musiaek
- Panther Ausf. G by Lester Plaskitt
- Tiger I Late by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Flakpanzer IV Ostwind by Rubn Gonzlez Hernndez