Print Scale - 1/72 Lisunov Li-2
1. Li-2. Unit: unknown. Serial: 6 (c/n.1848703). Beginning of May 1944.
2. Li-2. Unit: 23rd OAP GVF. Serial: 406. Berlin, Germany, 1945-1946.
3. Li-2VT. Unit: 53rd Squadron of ADD. Serial: 34. September 1944.
4. Li-2. Unit: unknown. Serial: 04 In 1950.
5. Li-2. Unit: 2nd AE, 338th VTAP. Serial: 02. Crew CO Capt.V.I.Gassiev. This aircraft was shot down and crashed near the Phone Savan airfield in Laos on February 22nd, 1962. Four crewmen killed. Note: Laotian markings. Several Soviet Li-2's with crews operated in Vietnam and Laos in 1961-1962. [Douglas C-47/DC-3 Dakota]