Print Scale - 1/72 Sopwith Camel Part 1
1. 2F.1 Ship's Camel. Unit: RNAS. Serial: N6602. HMS Furious, April 1918.
2. F.1 Camel. Unit: 28 Sqn, RFC. Serial: G (B6344). Pilots: Capart James Hart Mitchell (from October 1917 to May 1918 he flew this aircraft and claimed 6 confirmed victories, five in Italy), Lt. N.C.Jones (in January 1918), Lt. P.G.Mulholland and Capart O.M.Sutton.
3. F.1 Camel Unit: Syren Force, RAF Serial: F4055.
4. F.1 Camel. Unit: 45 Sqn, RFC. Serial: S (B2494). Circa 1917.
5. F.1 Camel. Unit: 9 Sqn, RNAS. Serial: B6327. Circa 1917.
6. F.1 Camel. Unit: 112 Sqn, RAF. Throwley, Kent, August 1918.
7. F.1 Camel. Unit: 28 Sqn, RFC. Serial: X (B2455)
Pilot - Lt. E.G.Forder (Canadian). On 11th May 1918 CO of Flik 60J . Oberleutnant Linke-Crawford forced him to landed at Feltre airfield.
8. F.1 Camel. Unit: 43 Sqn, RFC. Serial: B (B5192) Circa 1917.