Print Scale - 1/72 Polikarpov U-2/Po-2 Part 2
1. Po-2VS. Unit: 2nd NBAP 'Krakow'. Serial: 23. Lublin region, Summer 1944.
2. Po-2LNB. Unit: 2nd NBAP 'Krakow'. Serial: 4. Lublin region, Summer 1944.
3. Po-2. Unit: Airclub, GST. Serial: DM-WCR. Dresden, 1959.
4. Po-2. Serial: 9. Aircraft of one of the Northern Korean aeroclubs, 1949.
5. Po-2. Serial: 9. Aluminum overall.
6. U-2. Unit: THK. THK (Turkish Air league) was founded in 1925. Its first name was TTC (Turk Tayyare Cemiyeti = Turkish Airplane Society). The first plane they bought was Polikarpov U-2. Two of them remained in service until 1945.
7. Po-2. Unit: ASK 'Vorwards'.
8. Po-2. Unit: Eskadrila za vezu VS NOVJ. Serial: 2.
9. Po-2. Unit: VSJ. Serial: 0012
10. U-2, VU-3, captured machine, used by the Finnish Army 1941.
11. Po-2. Serial: 14 (red)